Ellis Library & Reference Center
Bill Reiser, Ellis Library Manager
Louis Komorowski, Ellis Reference Center Manager
- Ellis Programs
- Ellis Pictures
- Ellis Video Tours
- Business Resource Center
- History of Ellis Library & Reference Center
- Rain Garden
- Study Rooms - The Ellis Library has two study rooms, approximately 10x15'. They can sit up to six people comfortably. The study room upstairs in the reference area can be signed out at the reference desk, or it can be reserved beforehand by calling the reference desk at 734-241-5277. There is no charge to use the rooms.
- I Love a Mystery Book Club
- It's Another World Book Club
- Paging Through the Civil War Book Club
- Teen Discussion Book Club
Special Reference Collections
- Fax machine
- Free Wireless Internet
- 5 Online Public Access Catalog
- 29 Public Internet Computers
- 3 Reference Computers - By Appointment Only
- Scanner- Must scan image to personal email. Will not scan to a disc or flashdrive.
- Photocopy machine - 10 cents for black and white, 50 cents for color copies
- Microfilm reader/printers - 3 reader printers available. 10 cents per copy. Located in the special collections area of Ellis.
- CCTV - Large TV like magnifyer designed to assist those with vision problems. Located in the special collections area of Ellis.
- Computer System for Blind and Physically Challenged - This system is reserved for those with vision problems or other physical disabilities. It is made up of a scanner, 17" flat screen, software that will magnify images on the screen, software to read aloud words on the screen, and adaptive mouse and keyboards.